Virtual String

Sébastien Doeraene sjrdoeraene at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:26:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

Does this work correctly in the OPI?
{System.showInfo {VirtualString.toString 'hello '#"world"}}

If no: what's the behavior that you observe?
If yes: can you provide us with a small code snippet that does not work on
your machine, and the behavior that you observe?

Regards,
Sébastien

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 19:17, Khadija EL MAHRSI <khadija.elmahrsi at gmail.com