Virtual String

Khadija EL MAHRSI khadija.elmahrsi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:49:03 CEST 2012

Hello,
After a number of tests, it became clear that the problem comes indeed from
the feature which is assigned by the other class. Even though I'm pretty
sure that this feature is correctly assigned and does contain a value, I'm
not sure why I can't display it on the screen. Any ideas about what could
be wrong?

Thanks.