Seminar at EPITA (Paris)

Peter Van Roy peter.vanroy at uclouvain.be
Sun Apr 8 22:11:35 CEST 2012

On 7/4/2012 4:42 PM, Akim Demaille wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Unless I missed something, this message was never answered.
> Would you be interested in coming to present your work?  Or
> maybe some other member of the community?
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Akim
Yes, I or somebody else in our group would be happy to come and
present some work of our group.  How about something about
distributed programming (peer-to-peer or network transparency,
collaboration) - how to make it easy to program distributed
applications?  Another good topic is the design of the new Mozart
64-bit virtual machine, for example, by Sébastien Doeraene and
Yves Jaradin.  This has good ideas on how to design for the future:
simplicity to allow for future extensions and to allow for compilers
and processors to optimize performance (and we are looking for
volunteers to help).  There are other topics too - just take a look
at our web page, pldc.info.ucl.ac.be.  Let me know what would
interest your audience the most.

Is it always on Wednesdays?

Peter