QTk Widgets

Torsten Anders torsten.anders at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu May 3 23:12:40 CEST 2012

Dear Khadija,

I have not used QTk for years, so I don't remember any of theses things I must say.

Anyway, I wrote some application once that uses the Listbox widget, and that is still working fine under Mozart 1.4.0 (just checked). Also, if I remember correctly the Prototyper application uses this widget -- so you could check its source out as an example.

http://www.mozart-oz.org/documentation/mozart-stdlib/wp/qtk/html/node2.html#chapter.prototyper

So, for any more specific help I am afraid you need to send us some code demonstrating your problem :)

Best wishes,
Torsten

--
Dr Torsten Anders