Class creation

Torsten Anders torsten.anders at beds.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 20:43:16 CEST 2012

Dear Khadija,

I am not quite sure what you are after. Perhaps you specify in more detail what you actually want to do?

Are you simply looking for a way to have more or less arguments given to the class initialisation method? All method arguments can be optional. If you want a more dynamic reaction to different init method arguments then you can test these arguments in various ways and call other methods or proc accordingly to create and initialise your object.  Further, you can even generate classes dynamically, e.g., a function can return a class, and that way you can further customise your init method on the fly.

Best wishes,
Torsten

--
Dr Torsten Anders