Problem with try and catch

Khadija EL MAHRSI khadija.elmahrsi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:26:35 CEST 2012

I get a "*** Warning: marshaling a variable as a resource!" which is not
very specific and I'm not sure what could be the cause of this warning so I
figured that maybe displaying the exception would be more helpful but if
this is the same exception that I might get either way, I'm afraid I may
never know the problem :-(