Problem with try and catch

Jorge Marques Pelizzoni jorge.pelizzoni at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:15:24 CEST 2012

Humm, I guess I got why your application fails with no explanation. It
is actually not failing, but rather HANGING on a variable somewhere,
waiting for it to get determined. You must be pickling something that
is not exactly what you intend. Make sure there are no variables
anywhere in the value you are trying to pickle. Consider if you should
not be pickling a TICKET to that thing.

Jorge.