Propagator viewer

Torsten Anders torsten.anders at beds.ac.uk
Sat Oct 27 20:03:38 CEST 2012

Dear Alex,

I can not directly answer your question, I do not have the paper you mention.

However, I vaguely remember that some other tools by Tobias Mueller presented in his PhD thesis from 2001 could be enabled in Mozart by provided special flags before compiling Mozart. I am talking about the contrib packages reflect, davinci, and investigator. The investigator is a debugging tool that visualises a constraint propagator network as a graph. The sources of the investigator are still part of the Mozart sources. However, it depends on davinci (http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/daVinci/old/), a rather old X-Window visualization tool...

So, the investigator may actually be the "Propagator Viewer" you are mentioning. I can confirm that got that compiled once successfully (see old posts from 6 June 2003 on Mozart user list for compiler flag details), but I do not know whether it still works.

Best wishes,
Torsten

--
Dr Torsten Anders